Monday, July 12, 2010

Christmas In July Sale! Over 200 Items Reduced

You will not believe all the goodies on sale!

All my shops are ready for you to save so much. Over 200 items on sale for Christmas In July! Graphics, banners, business cards, vintage, antiques, comics, handmade, vintage jewelry, soap, farmhouse soap, felted soap and the list goes on! Come on over for a visit

Lafe's Hidden Treasures http://www.etsy.com/shop/LafesHiddenTreasures  



The Banner Loft http://www.etsy.com/shop/thebannerloft


Seven Oak Farm http://www.etsy.com/shop/sevenoakfarm

Christmas In July sale is going on at Etsy http://www.etsy.com/ Everything is handmade or vintage not including supplies. Hundreds of shops are having sales! Once you get to Etsy, type in Christmas In July or CIJ to see all the wonderful items for sale. You won't believe your eyes!






Most of my Etsy Banners are marked $3.00!!













Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Roaming the internet today, one thing led to another from vintage affair ning, to signing up with primitive peddler cafe, and loving all I am seeing!:) I love your blog! Colors are inviting, comforting, and I loved looking at all you had to share:) Very good, and thank you for the comfort place to visit:)

    Kim
    LilacsNDreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog! This is the most interesting thing Ive read today.
    magnificent issues altogether, you just received a new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your submit that you simply made some days ago? Any positive?
    Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness for your publish is just nice and i can suppose youre an expert in this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to stay updated with impending post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please carry on the enjoyable work.
    love-binding-spell-caster

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you guys are continually up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys Ive added you guys to my blogroll.
    This really is an outstanding article, I was wondering whether I might use this write-up on my personal internet site, I will hyperlink it back to your website though. If this sounds like a problem please let me know and I will take it down at once
    I discovered countless interesting stuff in your weblog particularly its conversation. From the numerous comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one getting all of the fun here! keep up the good work.


    TOP Google Ranking On Your Site

    ReplyDelete
  4. lot good supply like this.
    Howdy, i learn your weblog sometimes and that i personal an analogous one and i was simply wondering should you get numerous spam feedback? In that case how do you forestall it, any plugin or anything you may advise? I get a lot recently it is driving me mad so any assistance may be very a lot appreciated. Anyway, in my languageshopbymark

    ReplyDelete

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations