Forever I have been young at heart, in other words I have never acted my age. Then suddenly one day I realized.......
- A 21 year old looks like they shouldn't even drive
- vintage items were my childhood toys and stuff
- hey that was a popluar song when I was young
- early morning is my best time
- Why is someone calling this late? It's 9:00 PM
- If I try that I might fall and hurt myself
- Sneezes are dangerous now
- I actually saw the Beatles first appearance on Ed Sullivan's Show
- I know who Ed Sullivan is
- Go out at 10:00 PM at night? What??
- My friends have grandchildren
- Young men open doors for me....aww so sweet
- I think biofocals are sexy
- When I mention sex, young people say...so old people like sex too?
- I hear my Mother's words coming out of my mouth
- I love to hear about the good old days
- Dinner and a movie is a BIG night out
- Going dancing leaves me sore the next day
- Good belly laughs with friends feels good
- More food gets stuck between my teeth
- If I have to lay down to zip my jeans they are just too small
- Yes, I had flower power
- At class reunioins it is hard to recognize some people, they look OLD
Well anyway I will always be young at heart! How about you?
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVE AWAY HERE: