Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A time for everything

Today I have dreaded for a day or so.  You see Mike's sister was going through a tough time.  We took her little dog, Pebbles so she could have a break.  Well being the animal lover that I am....I fell in love with her.  She is the sweetest thing.  She instantly became a part of our little family.  Princess Molly (our baby Shepard/Chow) didn't mind her so all was good.  Pebbles is a Jack Russell and soooo lovable.  She's a lush for petting.  My parents fell in love with her too.

The time has come and his sister is coming after her today.  I have some errands to run so hopefully I won't be here when she leaves.  Am I terrible?  The thought brings tears to my eyes.  I would keep her forever.

All good things must come to an end....now she must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations