Monday, December 28, 2009

UH-OH New Year Time again

Haven't thought much about what I am going to do or not do for 2010.  Hard to imagine that year is actually here...ahem my age is showing!

anyway....my main focus will be on my Etsy, blog and Facebook, getting my act together learning all I can to help myself.  Oh yes then the usual, lose weight, quit smoking....exercise more...

Why don't we keep our resolutions?  Am I the only one that never does?  Am I traveling on this journey of procrastination alone?  Please help me here let me know you are just as bad!

Lift up the water glass and toast us at least for being who we are....great people!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new look!! Diana did a wonderful job - your blog looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations