Friday, January 29, 2010

Finding beauty where you are....get that awwww feeling back



Am I the only one that rushes through each day usually forgetting to "stop and smell the roses?" 



There was as time when I appreciated the sunset and would lay on the grass to watch clouds float by or to watch the stars twinkle.  Excitement filled the air when snow came or a chance to run in the rain or to splash in a puddle.



Maybe we are too old for this but I think as a child we had it right.  Enjoying the simple things can sometimes bring us more pleasure than an expensive get away.

Starting today I am going to relish in the small stuff to bring me that awww feeling. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Blog! Following you from Friday Follow!

    http://knitsandreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Friday Follow!!!!



    sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots in the puddle. Happy Friday Follow - Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations