Friday, January 1, 2010

My new studio

2010 will bring me to my new revamped studio.  Since we started the project everything that I can create and craft with is in boxes.....somewhere.  I can't wait to get it all together and organized.  I am itching to make something that I have been thinking about for a while.  the anticipation is killing me!

We have part of the studio painted, the work area is almost finished, one more shelf need assembled THEN the organization begins.  Everything to do with Etsy will be there.  I have set up a photo station, packaging, office and craft.  Now to get it going.  When all finished I will show before and after pics....OMG you will not believe the mess it is right now.

Onward with 2010!  Today is football bowls games and a day or rest and relaxation.  Look out tomorrow, BAM it is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations