Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blog Success...Please Share your Secrets

Uh-Oh some time on my hands this morning....that could mean mischief is in sight.  lol 


Would like to talk about Blog Following.  When do you follow your blog?  Are you a follower to all the blogs that follow you?  Tell me how this works.

I have not been blogging for long but yearn to increase my following.  What is the secret?  What subject draws other bloggers to your blog?

Please share and we all can become more educated.  Come on pros let's hear it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy,
    Not sure what the secret is to getting followers ...I appreciate my followers very much and try to follow and become blogland "friends" with the people who follow my blog and comment.
    I know that "giveaways" seem to increase the followers.
    Hope this helps.
    BtW I was reading your post about your son and how some of your friends were not supportive...I am so sorry for you...what a very terrible time this must have been for you. I worked in pediatric oncology for ten years and I remember that many of the parents had the same kind of issues...I know it is because people don't know how to handle it or what to say, but as you know just being there is all that is important...noone need say anything as no words can help in a devastating time like this.
    Blessings to you Nancy!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations