Friday, April 2, 2010

Ramblings on a sunny morning

Seems like it has been forever since I blogged and I missed it so much.  Sometimes Life just has us doing other things.

My days have been filled with so many different missions....whew, I want my "abnormal" normal back.

I know to all of you when you read this will think I am coo-coo!  My friends may agree with you...but I love them anyway.

As you know, I lost my only child, my son in a car accident in 2005.  When I keep myself busy, I feel like I do not think about Dusty as much.  I feel guilty.  OK enough...

We setting up at a flea market this weekend and hopefully it will be a success. 

Happy Easter to all!

3 comments:

  1. You are NOT coo-coo! You are talented and amazing! An inspiration! We do what we have to do to make it through the day....some days I'm sure are easier than others. You are not hiding in a dark pit of despair, instead you are continuing to LIVE in the best way you can! I didn't know your son, but I am sure he would want you to continue living until you two meet again. ((((HUGS)))) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))).....

    ReplyDelete

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations