Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Custom Blog Banners, Custom Etsy Banners

I am so excited to be offering Custom Blog Banners and tag (others can put on their blogs) in The Banner Loft. 

For all of you that have an Etsy Shop I have Custom Banner and Avatar or an Etsy Shop Set.  Nice banners are great for sales, first inpressions mean so much to shoppers.

My inventory contains thousands of graphics, tubes, masks, brushes and the list goes on.  Together we can design exactly what you are looking for.

In the next day or so I will be offering custom graphics for your blog, eg. good morning from Jane Doe's Painting, Have a great weekend, etc.  Lots of possibilities!

Come on over for a visit!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to go and visit. I'm been so wanting a new banner..and button...

    ReplyDelete

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations