Sunday, April 18, 2010

What do you do to be "Green" eco-friendly?



If I had only known as a child I needed to recycle....what a difference that would have made. I think they were Hippies!   It didn't really hit me until later years that being earth friendly was important.





When we had our own garden the last couple of years we used rain water to keep the garden watered, I was so excited with this!

Of course I do more than just that but that was my big project and was warm and fuzzy every time we watered!  The vegis loved it too.

What do you do to be "green'?  Big or small each part helps.  Share if you please.

1 comment:

  1. Love the drawing & your garden looks great! I don't do nearly enough. Sigh! I do re-use Wal-Mart, Target, etc. grocery bags. In my classroom, I recycle all paper. =)

    ReplyDelete

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations