Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Exquisite Beauties from Istanbul

Esty allows us the opportunity to reach across the big pond and communicate with wonderful people.  It has been my priviledge to get to know Sevda from Istanbul, Home Office Deco.  The facination grabbed me in an instance when I saw her crafts.  Beautiful paper weights, silk and window charms.  Take time to visit her shop you will be amazed with the beauty.

Black Stone Paperweight with butterfly


Embroidered Silk Pouch


Black Lilac Stone Paparweight


Iris Sun Catcher


Embroidered Silk Pouch




Lord the Sheepish


Isn't it wonderful to enjoy all of what life brings to us.  The Etsy connection.
Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. Great Creations! Thanks for sharing with us!! Congrats Home Office Deco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful selection... Thank you so much sharing... I love her design...

    ReplyDelete

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations