Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fabric Greetings Fabric Postcards


One of the greatest things about being with Etsy is all of the wonderful people you meet along the way. 


Alyce of Fabric Greetings is just one of many beautiful ladies on Etsy.  Her postcards are absolutely gorgeous.  She is a talented lady that also teaches quilting in her spare time.  Here's a little about her postcards:


I love sending cards - all kinds of cards for no special reason. So I started making these fabric postcards as a way of letting someone know they are special. No two cards are exactly alike, just as no two people are exactly alike. I have sort of made it my mission to convince people to send a card that fits the person receiving it.


Grab a cup of coffee and take a stroll around her shop I am sure you will find something for everyone in your life.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love those cards!! they are so unique I think it's an added bonus that they can be used and enjoyed long after the occasion is past.

    ReplyDelete

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations