Monday, February 1, 2010

Easy and Yummy Fried Chicken Pot Pie


For about a month now I have been craving this chicken pot pie.  It is easy and oh so delicious.  This is a quick dinner for busy craftors!

Chicken Pot Pie

Ingredients
2 breasts (or dark meat) from your favorite store's deli already fried
1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables
1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
1 pie crust roll (you need two pastries)

Directions
Place pie shell in bottom
Tear chicken into pieces
Mix soup, vegetables and chicken together
Add to pie shell
Place top crust on

Bake 350 for about an hour
I precook the vegis for about 5 minutes to get them cooked properly

Remove and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Does that look delicious! Think I'll head to the store. Thanks for sharing.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so yummy, my family makes this same thing! I'm hungry now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, yummy. Have you tried adding some normal or sour cream to the recipe? Extra yummy, and heck who's worried about cholestrol? :)

    ReplyDelete

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations