Monday, February 8, 2010

Mish Mash Monday Mayhem (it covers everything)


Mondays are the days when working I dreaded the most!  Now Mondays mean a chance to set goals, seek inspiration and make new friends.

My plans this week include working in two areas that I am not comfortable in and seeing where it leads.  One is sewing the other jewlery making.  I have some fabulous ideas now to see if they can be created.

Don't forget to check out the Spotlight section to see who is being featured.

Visit the Village to see new shops.

1 comment:

  1. You know I feel the same way about Mondays.I love the blank canvas of a fresh week. The potential to achieve new goals.
    I have to remember to stop back in and check out the sewing. I have a machine I have considered learning to use..not this week lol

    ReplyDelete

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations