Sunday, February 7, 2010

My first Challenge

So I belong to a Team, The Primitive Peddler that was having a Challenge.  Silly me signed up to be a part of it!  Well....after I did this I thought to myself how foolish...then I thought "Let's have fun!" 

This has made go beyond my comfortable boundries and try something new.  We never learn if we don't try something new.  I don't expect to win, I just wanted to be a part of it. I had fun!  Pattern and inspiration by Kentucky Primitives.

Here are my results, enjoy and have a great Super Bowl Sunday.





3 comments:

  1. I love this! The whole piece is great, very primitive. You would never know you were working outside your comfort zone. Good luck with your entry. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had fun Nancy. Looks like Kangaroo joeys in their mums pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I'm sure you had fun making it, and it turned out absolutely fantastic! thanks for following my blog. I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations