Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day Lilies shake off the winter blues

When the snow is falling and then falling...then still falling My mind drifts off to warm, sweet thoughts.

This past July we went to visit friends in Upstate New York near Vermont.  Aww such a beautiful part of our country.  While there we went to a day lily farm.  It took my breath away.  To stand and look at endless gardens of lilies.  I want to share some of this with you.  Maybe it will shake off the winter blues.

















3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, those pictures have my soul craving Spring!! Look at all those gorgeous colors....I can totally smell the flowers and feel the breeze now :D

    ReplyDelete

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations