Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tutorials, Tips and Talent Tuesday

Something new is now coming to my blog.  I wanted a way to feature others as much as possible along my journey.

Tutorials, Tip and Talent Tuesdays will feature or blog about all sorts of tutorials, helpful tips and show off talent of many bloggers.

Starting with a very talented lady, Julie from Sesenarts's, http://www.etsy.com/shop/sesenarts 

Here is an opportunity to buy a beautiful Make Your Own Fabric Heart Kit  Here is a little about it.



Make your own fabric puffy heart. Beautiful gold and ivory fabrics, beads, ribbons, lace and embellishments. You've seen my lovely little bridal and shabby chic hearts? Now you can make your own! See examples of my finished hearts in the photo's.



She also has a wonderful tutorial on how to make silk paper on her blog.
So many nice things, where do you start?
Check out her blog

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love the fabric that's shown for the heart kit!

    I have something for you on my blog if you have time to stop by:
    http://lavenderdaisy.blogspot.com/2010/02/ive-got-sunshine-on-cloudy-day.html

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tutorials!! have to take the computer in for a "check-up" in a few minutes, hopefully have it back for Friday, then I can check out her site.
    Thanks for letting us know about it!

    ReplyDelete

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations