Sunday, February 14, 2010

Relax, look around, enjoy a Sunday read


Sundays are sure different now than there were when I was a child.  After the hustle and bustle of the week Sundays truly meant a time of rest and relaxation.


Up bright and early for church, home for a big Sunday dinner....then it was nap time for everyone in the house.  Once awake we just had family time.  It was just a warm and gentle day.

As an adult I really don't have a routine for Sunday.  When I was working I spent most of it dreading for Monday to come and be off to the crazy week ahead.  Nothing in paticular happens on Sundays anymore....it is just another day.

How do you spend your Sundays?

Make sure to visit the Spotlight Section to see some beautiful china paintings by Painted Panache by Joann Y Wheeler

While you are at it take a look at this really mod bag!


Enjoy your day....

1 comment:

  1. The picture of the church is beautiful!



    Happy Valentine's Day!

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My day is made with you comments. I am smiling now!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations